Related Links

Additional Search Engine

Custom Search

Search Results

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a person who loves to seek ways to improve myself in all angles of life. My passion towards teaching and motivating is unbearable. My priority in life is to live a life that is blessed by Allah and to keep on learning to improve myself as well as to share knowledge with others. I hope my ambition and dreams would become true with Allah's guidance...... Insya Allah.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Mind Over Matter

Hi everyone.....

Sorry for being quiet for a while as I have so many other things to concentrate on lately. Here I am again posting another video on Law of Attraction.

This video shows us the scientific explanations on how our minds work in making what we are, along the way of our lives. We are actually the ones who create our lives by what we think, believe and feel about. Our minds are very powerful tools in making us who we are and in what we decide to do.

This information has been researched in Quantum Physics area and also in Psychology area as well. Many researchers are still seeking for more proves in this finding. Our minds are really mysterious and have so much to be looked at.

Hope this video could help you to shift your mind set to become more positive.







No comments:

Post a Comment

ORIGINAL COACH ON SALES